Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Determined

I am determined to catch up on this blog!  My last update was back in March, which I'm guessing coordinated with some break from school.  Now that I'm a stay-at-home mom again I should have all this extra time to blog everyday (haha!) but I will catch up at least on pictures from the past few months.  The big change to our family has been adding our 5th little precious girl - Joanna Peace.  She is beautiful and such a good baby.  The girls are all in love with her and I have to admit that being three years older then the last time we did this, quite a bit more helpful! :)  Micaiah loves being a big sister and insists that Joanna is her baby (and no one else's!).  As I am typing this I hear the lovely little lady waking up so before Micaiah decides to 'help' with that I'm off....yeah all that free time to blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment