Friday, September 13, 2013

Bathed and Baptized

Today was a wonderful, busy, blessed day.  My dad finished the TDCJ academy training and now will begin his new job as a chaplain in the prison.  So the whole family minus Mark, Travis, Joanna, Micaiah and I went to his graduation.  Then we all met at the Olive Garden for supper before going to church for Joanna's baptism. 
 
Since Joanna's cord had fallen off already I decided to give her her first bath today.  With only Micaiah around to 'help' this may have been a bit much to take on, but we got it done and everyone survivied. :)


 Are you sure you want to do this mom?

 Micaiah only stayed home from Papa's graduation because she was taking a nap when everyone left, I was glad that  she could get a pretty good picture for me since I was pretty busy taking care of Joanna during the bath  :)

 She didn't mind it until I was trying to get her dressed afterward and she told me exactly what she thought about being cold!
 Much better - nice a snuggled in after the bath.




 Joanna in her baptism dress.



 Our family of 7

 With godmommy, Eliya



 Our whole family



No comments:

Post a Comment