Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Vacation Day #8 - More SIoux Falls

Micaiah had a key-key (blanket) that she dearly loved - in fact she called it her best friend, but somehow it had disappeared about a week before vacation.  She found one similar and was so excited to pick this one out from the same store the original came from.
 Enjoying a ride!
 Susan and I were even more adventurous today and took the kids to Falls Park.  It was beautiful!  Once again we got some weird looks from people, but we all had a blast!












 Then we decided to take the kids swimming.






At the end of the day I'm not sure who was the most worn out - although I'm pretty sure it was the moms!  I'm so thankful we could visit our good friends and help out while Darren was away at a conference.  Susan had been nervous about going into labor while on her own.  Thankfully all was calm, but I'm thrilled we could spend the time together, and the kids had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment