Friday, July 26, 2013

Vacation Day #10 - Omaha.....South Dakota

Saying goodbye to Rachel and Jack.  It is so wonderful to get to spend time with my longest standing friend.  I think we met when we were toddlers and it is so precious to have such a great friend for so long!

It was very appropriate that on vacation day 10 we got to pick up Mark/daddy since it was our 10th Anniversary!  What a perfect way to celebrate by driving to our favorite place on earth (second only to camp) - Gettysburg! 

I'm not exactly sure how/why but I have NO PICTURES of our entire time in the Burg.  I think the only thing I can say is that we were just enjoying our precious time with the wonderful people there.  I also know that my camera usually comes out in taking pics of the kiddos and I BARELY SAW THEM the whole weekend.  Aaahhh the wonderfulness of a small town :)  We enjoyed visiting with so many people and had a great time catching up.  It never seems like there is enough time with wonderful friends, but we love you all so much there!  Thanks for the wonderful time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment