Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Grandma and Grandpa are here!

Mark's parents flew in on Tuesday to spend the week, and we had them surprise the girls at school to help pick them up.  Thankfully my dad was able to pick them up at the airport and help with the surprise as Mark and I both had to work that day.  But today, only Mark had to work, so it was a fun (busy!) day with grandma and grandpa for the girls.  I didn't have any pictures from today, but borrowed their camera so we could have some of the memories too.
 I had been given a gift certificate for a massage that I was finally able to use, so I was off for that in the a.m., and the girls got to go to the park.
 
 
 
 Then we went down to The Woodlands to check out build-a-bear.
 
 
 Santa was already at the mall, so we stopped in to see him.
 
 The Disney store!
 Back at home coloring.
 
 Reading with grandma.
 Pile on grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment